Apr 4, 2012

Bloody Reward 血報

These are the gifts after taking a special action --- Blood Donation!

I hadn't done it for a while due to certain limitations. When I was ready a few weeks ago, I couldn't figure out where the donation centers were. And today, while I was running on the treadmill at the gym, looking outside, the billboard was just right across street.

And so I went without hesitation.

I was pretty surprised how crowded it was. People were all having good hearts. The lady sitting next to me was even more kind-hearted since she was scared thought I didn't know what exactly her fears were. I was proud of her.

The other surprise was, not the gifts showing on top, but bumping into a high school friend of mine who I hadn't met for 20 years!!! And she just landed yesterday and was going to stay for a few days!!! (That was the reason why she didn't post on FB.) We talked sooooo much!!!

What a good reward! Go give blood!

這些小禮物來自今天的特別行動 --- 捐血!

因為種種原因,很久沒捐血了。這陣只,心裡總是想着,但又摸不著捐血中心的所在地。今天,在gym的treadmill上跑呀跑時,中心的廣告牌就出現在眼前。

就這樣毫不猶豫地去了。

一踏入,第一個驚喜是很多人,很多有善心的人。坐我旁邊的女人更是善中之善,因她害怕但還是要來捐血,給個讚!

另一個驚喜,不是圖片上的禮物,而是碰上了二十年沒見的中學同學,她昨天剛抵達,只打算留港數天。就這樣給我碰上了,談個不完。

好心有好報!捐血吧!

No comments: