Feb 17, 2012

Thank You Mr. Tong 多謝唐生

Top News of today! (English version)

Thanks be to Tong from various group:

- Husbands: Whenever my wife complains, I can claim that I am already a very good husband. At least I have never grabbed her to stand in front of the public to suck all though I make the same mistakes.

- Wives: I finally realized my husband is extremely gentle and kind... and he is a 'real' man.

- Kids: Whenever I lie and get caught by my mom, I can tell her that I am just copying from the chief executive to be.

- Designers/Artists: I get a lot of ideas everyday... unlimited.

- Entrepreneurs: I get lots of opportunites (if in the industry of renovation, construction equipment, storaging, wine... Actually, there was a wine salesperson trying to sell his stuff to Tong.)

- Reporters: I can get an experience of standing on a crane to oversee all the palaces in the rich neighborhood though I will never be able to get one.

- Other candidates: Thank you. No one picks on me now...

- Other unconfirmed candidates: I think I will join the election since I have received a lot of messages in these couple days saying that I am better and more trustworthy.

- Mrs. Tong: Everyone thinks that I am the greatest wife of all. I can talk and act better than the chief executive to be!!! Super Star!!!

No comments: